- The third bore gauge covering a range of 50-150 mm, is widely used in Automobile, Aircraft, Engine and Pump manufacturers.
- High wear resistance due to carbide-tipped stationary and moving anvils.
- Extra wide bridge ensures automatic centering in the bore. Self- centralising feature of this bore gauge ensures that the measurement can be done with minimum of skill.
- Furnished in a sleek wooden case containing measurement anvils and extension rods with necessary tools.
- Small bores from 10mm to 18mm.
- Highly versatile 18-50mm bore gauge covers a large range for which one needs to generally purchase 2 bore gauges having ranges Ø; 18-35mm and Ø; 35-60mm.
18-50 mm Range (3/4"-2")
50-150 mm Range (2"-6")